Thursday, August 2, 2007

Big Boy Adventures

In the first picture, I was 9 weeks old. Just below, I'm 5 1/2 months old. My bed, as you can see, is getting too small...so my moms bought me another. I gave my old bed to my friend Lucy, a Boston Terrier.

















Meanwhile, they say that the summer is easy -- fish are jumpin and all that, but around here, summer is busy, busy, busy and there's been no time to write. So instead, photos of my recent adventure to Wenatchee where I went kayaking...



Stood on the shore of a windy lake in my new haircut...


Went river rafting, though no one took the time to take a picture of me sleeping in the bottom of the raft or swimming along side it in my Personal Floatation Device (PFD)...


This is me in my PFD waiting patiently for SOMEONE to throw a ball into the water so I can GET IT!


And finally...


...lounging on the dock in the sun chewing on a bully stick...ahhh...the living is easy!

No comments: