Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Christmas

It took about three takes to get this shot. I wouldn't behave, but eventually Grandma snapped the shot we were all happy with. I just wanted to play with my cousin, Ringo.

This is one of my quieter moments with Ringo. In dog body language, this pose means we love and accept each other. The mirrored pose and the lack of eye contact signal that Ringo, the alpha dog, actually loves me.
I love him.

The humans ate a lot. I mean a whole a lot a lot. I was confined to a leash and made to rest by my mom's side. I didn't like it, but I gave in. Ringo can't be seen in this photo, but he's under my mom's chair NOT on a leash pestering me to play with him.


And here I am in front of the tree with all the presents. Apparently this was a sparse year. The presents, they tell me, were triple in the past. It's hard to believe. But there were presents under that very fat tree for me and that made me happy.
I shared my presents with Ringo.
I miss him.

No comments: