Friday, January 1, 2010

Retrospective


We put an end to 2009 with a wonderful day in the snow. Being in the snow always reminds me of my first time with the white stuff, which brings back more memories of my "firsts." So I went searching through the photo-files and found some of my favorite moments in film. The first, above, is my romp with my Boxer friend, Alice. We were well matched.

As opposed to my romp with Becky, the Doberman. Not so well matched, but fun all the same.



And then, I learned to swim...now there's a memory...



And then on the beach with my friend Lulu (who's not really in the scene, but it's at her beach!)...



And then all the times playing with Monty...after a hike...



Or just in at the dog park -- Doggie Disneyland...



I have many, many more films of my life, but I don't want to bore you. I just want you to have a retrospective...to take a moment to ponder and reflect on your own happy existence.

Happy New Year Everyone!
Rubin

No comments: