Sunday, June 13, 2010

Woobie Love

The weekend has been both laid back and busy. Laid back because we didn't go anywhere special, but busy because we have a house guest -- Woobie!

I love having Woobie around because she can be mellow when mellow is needed and crazy when crazy is needed and really, really sweet even when you don't think you need it.

We've been having fun starting with Saturday when we got to go for a long walk by the lake. We even got to go into the water. Well, Woobie went in without much coaxing. I needed someone to throw a stick and once I got the stick out of the water, I just wanted to chew on it. Not Woobie. She got in the water, swam around, and then sat on the shore looking wet and happy.





























Today, Sunday, we got to go to the big field and play fetch with Monty. Well, Woobie doesn't really fetch, but if you egg her on, she runs around like a crazy, hairy dog.










And then rolls around in the grass so happily it's hard to tell her head from her tail!


Monty and I really like Woobie. Monty especially.


We've taken lots of walks, too and hung out in the kitchen while Gretchen cooked us food and in the backyard while Ann graded papers.

Tomorrow Woobie goes to work with me (dog walking). I know she's gonna LOVE that because frankly, Woobie loves everything!

And shhhhh! I kind of love Woobie, but I haven't told her yet!

No comments: