Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Big Is Good, Too!

My moms tell me no all the time. "No bite." "No bark." "No jump." But I got schooled by my big friend Monty. When I jumped on him, he laid his big paw on me and squashed me flat to the floor. Then he growled the scariest growl I've ever heard.

I avoided him for the rest of the day.

Well, not really "avoid', but I kept my distance, only smelling the air as he passed by me.
Later, though, he laid done on the kitchen floor and shook a little from the cold. He'd just been to the groomer and didn't have enough fur to keep off the chill, so my moms threw this dog blanket over him and well, it looked so inviting, I decided to walk over quietly and lay on it myself...right next to the big fella.

Then I fell asleep.

Monty did, too, but he slept sitting up.
He didn't growl at me anymore.
Does that mean he likes me?

No comments: