Sunday, October 11, 2009

Me, too!

Mom wrote about going on a long walk today. I know she did it partly for me. I needed a walk as much as she did though we like our walks for different reasons. She likes them for the beauty of it all. I like them because of the smell of it all.
And now I'm ready for a nice rest while she goes shopping, does her school work, and makes French Onion Soup. Any bacon in that? Nay, that's what I thought. I got bacon in my breakfast this morning leftover from last night's quiche. Nothing like the smell of bacon to get this finicky guy to eat.

I sure hope she stops at the pet store, too. They have all sorts of food that I'll refuse to eat, but they also have great treats and that's something I rarely pass up.

Wait! I get to go with her? Yippee! More later. I'm on the way to my happy place!

1 comment:

Rebel said...

The bestest things at the pet store are the rubber dumbbells! We have about 10 of them. I always have one in my mouth... even when sleeping! Best part is, when they break in two, Mom cuts the remaining stem off each end and we are left with two cool balls to play with. The other dogs like the balls... the dumbbells are all mine!