Sunday, February 24, 2008

Off Leash

We spent four days in the Methow Valley in Eastern Washington. It was a long drive there and a long drive home, but in between we skied and ate and slept and skied some more.

First photo: Ann skis behind me while I race up ahead to Gretchen who is snapping photos of my happy face.

Second Photo: In Gretchen's continuous snapping of photos, she got some silly shots of me as a I raced, in my slick black booties, over the snow and skidded to a stop. My moms decided my nickname was Kramer like the guy from Seinfeld because I skated at every turn and stop.











Third Photo: A brief rest on a late afternoon with the setting sun bouncing off Goat Mountain in the background. That night we saw a Lunar Eclipse.

I am still tired today, but it was the best vacation yet!

No comments: