Monday, February 18, 2008

Snow Dog Part One




We went skiing on Friday. We played hooky. It was a blast. Here I am with Momma Ann. I'm teaching her to cock her head. Next, I'm showing how versatile I am -- I can cock my head either way. And finally, after we got home...I needed a rest. Skiing is hard work.

But there is more to come. We leave Wednesday morning, "bright and early" I was told, for a long drive and then four days of skiing east of the mountains (whatever that means!). I'm looking forward to it though it required new booties and I hate those things.

Today I romped with Monty at the park. He chased me. And yesterday I was chased by 7 dogs at the dog romp in Woodinville. I'm tired so now I'm sleeping next to momma Ann who is tired, too. She's on the couch. I'm not.

It's been a big weekend, now that I think about it. Uncle Paul and Aunt Patti came for a visit and we had a great time going to the public market, playing ball on the steps, and then they let me sleep in their bed. I was sad when they left, but then it was okay as I got to go to the dog romp and be chased and play fetch.

Tonight, it's my last agility class. That's partly why I need to sleep now because agility really takes concentration and effort. Maybe I'll have pictures to show for my next blog.

It's a busy life, but as Becky the trainer said yesterday, "If you want to liven up a party, bring a doodle." That's me...the life of the party!

No comments: