Thursday, February 5, 2009

Floss!

Not much time to post. Mamma G is off to the dentist and I'm going with her. Last time I went to the dentist I ended up with one less canine. I wonder what she'll look like?

Business is going well. I am busy and at night, when Mamma A gets home, I barely have enough energy to say hello. But we spend quiet time together. She likes to pet my belly and I like it, too.

I'm keeping two blogs -- this one and one at wagsnwords. So much walking, so much writing. Perhaps I should get my own set of business cards.

Oh, and the business license arrived! So much responsibility!

Here are a few of my favorite shots from yesterday...me and Monty and Monty and Gemma. We're quite a threesome!

Okay, floss...Mamma G keeps running around the house saying "floss!" Not sure what that's all about, but I better run around with her.

No comments: