Saturday, February 28, 2009

Party Tu

Today is my second birthday. I'm not sure what that means, except I know it meant a party for me today! I love parties and my moms did a great job organizing this one. They contacted all my favorite friends and we all met at the big field in celebration. It was a blast!

The guest list included:
Desi -- a funny guy who is very shy. He tends to stand off from the crowd, but is always around when there are treats to be handed out. And he does a great trick -- a high-high five!
That's Desi's dad, Michael. He came to the party, too!

Ginger came, too, and stole all the balls. She does that, but since it was my party I let her steal my orange and blue ball while I played with her soccer ball.

Richard, Ginger's dad, brings lots of toys and treats and so I spent a lot of time hanging around him!

Wally and Quillette showed up too! They're really fun. Wally likes to play fetch and Quillette likes to talk about her life. She woofs and growls and gives a great begging face when it's treat time!

Only she has yet to figure out how to bring the ball back once it's fetched. Instead, she just stays out in the field and chews on the ball.


Jessica, on the left, is Quillette's mom and Leah and Shane are Wally's parents (in the middle). Colleen was invited, too, because she's one of my favorite people and she knows how to rub my belly!

Leah's taught Wally some pretty cool tricks, too. He knows how to hold a cookie on his nose and not eat it until given the command. Of course, it was a really hard trick with all of us watching!

Colleen showed Leah how to rub my belly and she did a fine job of it if I do say so myself!
And last, though certainly not least on the list, is Monty. Richard says Monty and I have a Bro-mance, but Colleen thinks it should be called a "Fro-mance" since with both have afros. Whatever. It's love, that's for sure!

It was a great party and now I'm really tired and ready for a nap! I wonder what will happen next year for my third birthday?

Thanks to all who came today. I had a lot of fun and I can't think of a better way to spend one's second birthday than surrounded by friends both canine and human!

No comments: