Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Funnel Head

Not much time to write today. I'm a dog with a job and Wednesdays are our busiest days. And the day started off with a brushing of my hair AND my teeth. Alas. What's a dog to do? I think it's all in preparation for my visit with my grandparents and uncle and aunt this weekend. Still. It's rather annoying to wake up and get your hair combed.

Yesterday was fun, too, though kind of wet. There was snow and then there wasn't and then there was and now there isn't. In fact, it's bright and blue and light. Nice.

I played with Gemma, Lucy, and Ollie yesterday. Here's a sort of photo essay of our time together in the rain and snow.

Lucy -- so ever intent on her ball.
Ollie and Me -- so ever intent on the treats being offered

Persistent Gemma -- aka Funnel Head -- proving that she can still grab my ears even when faced with obstacles.

Ollie -- practicing levitation. He should have been named Pogo.

And finally, Funnel Head vs. Curly Man...

No comments: