Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Keeping everyone happy

This is Quillette. She's an older dog and kind of temperamental, but occasionally, she let's her hair down. We took her on a long walk this afternoon and headed for my favorite new trail in town. We both got to run off leash and I helped her practice "frisky in the leaves!"

Earlier that day, we played with Lucy and a new friend, Tacoma or Taco for short. Taco is a pesky little devil. He stole Lucy's ball again and again, but eventually, she gave up on him and stole my ball instead.

And then there's Ollie. He loved romping with me and Lucy. When Taco joined us, he was all around pleased with himself. Oh, and he finally figured out what he's supposed to do with a ball!

I'm exhausted now, though I keep my eye on the back porch. Cats are approaching these days and when I see a cat, I am out of control beside myself crazed. There are no pictures of that, but I imagine there will be soon.

No comments: