Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday...not so dry!

Well, as you can tell from the photo, it's raining today. Not hard, but enough of a steady mist to make everyone a little wet. Tuesday is Ollie's day, but Ollie, like me, has a curly coat that tends to mat when it gets wet. So mom dug out my old raincoat, the one I've outgrown, and fitted it to Ollie. He jumped for joy...as you can see!
I, on the other hand, hate my coat. I only ignored it after a long walk and a chance to play fetch at the tennis courts. Momma Ann got to go with us as she is off today, though she is working very hard on what she calls Report Cards. I thought the idea of vacation was to NOT work, but I guess I worked today, too, so who am I to judge.

Ollie likes the rain, though he's not very good about fetching the ball. He just runs around and occasionally we play, but mostly we look stylish in our coats...even though I hate mine.

Here's one last shot of Ollie trying to look stylin' in his/my coat!

More rain for tomorrow. More wind, too. It's not supposed to be pretty, which means I'll more than likely have to wear that damn coat again.

1 comment:

Rebel said...

I think you both look cute in your coats. I, on the other hand, have an ugly yellow rain coat and I look like a DUCK! Now THAT is embarrassing to the max! (hanging my head in shame)