Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday

Despite the threat of rain, it turned out pretty good today. We didn't have to walk in the rain (yet) and we got to play fetch at the tennis courts, which is always fun for me.

This is Perdito. It's hard to get him in a standing position. He's always moving, even when he isn't.

This is Oshi. It's hard to get him moving unless we're heading back to his house. Then he's in the lead and in a hurry.And believe it or not, this is a picture of the three of them though it looks like Oshi is an addition to Perdito. Perdito LOVED Lucy though she wasn't so sure about this carpet sample smelling her backside.

And where am I? Staying out of the fray.

Check out Lucy's sweater, though. Hard to see it, but it's a white skull and cross bones on a black background. It makes her look bad ass. She's not as this picture also tells because I have her tennis ball as well as my own and she's just waiting patiently for me to let her play with one. A true bad ass will just bully it away from me, so while the sweater is cool, it doesn't really change her personality.

The day is only half over. There's more to do, but mom's a little under the weather so I think we get to nap before we venture out again.

And still...no rain!

No comments: