Thursday, December 4, 2008

How Cute Is This?

My moms say I'm really cute, but I don't see it. I'm just an average guy in an average curly coat. That's what I've always thought until my mom snapped this picture.

Today was an Ollie day, but we decided to pick up Monty so he could meet Ollie. I knew they'd hit it off and they did! We spent the day at the park chasing balls and chasing each other, but unfortunately, mom forgot the camera. On our way back from the park, two women in a car stopped us and commented on how cute were were. That made mom decide to swing by the house and get the camera. She made us sit on the front step, but Monty was tired (we'd had two busy days in a row) so he laid down.

Ollie sat quite patiently for such a young guy, but I was too nervous to sit as the edge of the porch was very close so I found safety standing over Ollie. He didn't seem to mind and in the end, well, it made for quite a cute photograph, if I do say so myself. There's something about an oodle dog, isn't there?

No comments: