Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm tired!

We skied yesterday along the lake. I was out front trying not to pull my mom by my leash. I did pretty well, but man, was I tired after that. In fact, I was still tired today when we went up to fetch Ollie. He wasn't tired at all, but watching him bound and play made me exhausted.


He's a bouncy boy and he looks quite fetching (to overuse a term) in his new coat that his mom bought for him. He's still wearing my boots though, but they don't bug him as much as they bug me.
I slept all afternoon once I was done with my Ollie obligations and then we went out again with Monty and Quillette to the dog park. It was empty of dogs except for us and since it was dark, we have no photos. We had a big dinner when we got home and now I'm curled up asleep in the TV room while mom reads my notes for this blog.

More snow tonight! Hope I get lots of rest so we can ski again!

No comments: