Friday, December 12, 2008

Weeeeeeeee!

Okay, I'll admit it. I like Ollie. He's not on the level of Monty as a buddy, but he's close. He likes to have fun, just like me. He likes to hop and wrestle and play chase, which frankly is about the best game ever.

Yesterday, we headed for the tennis courts, but imagine. Someone was actually playing tennis. Yeah, just ONE person. How, you may ask? Well, he had this machine that shot out tennis balls across the court where he stood slamming them back. Silly, though it would be fun to have one of those machines! So we headed over to the little field at the park and mom let us go. Well, Ollie had to drag his leash so we could catch him easier, but we still got to run free.

Quillette was with us and she found a stick. I stole the stick...I mean, I borrowed the stick from her and then it was "game on" as Ollie tried to take the stick away from me. He didn't, of course, but I kept giving him hope letting the stick dangle out long so he could grab it and slowing down so he could catch up.

Quilette, on the other hand, found another stick and just laid down with it and chewed. Ollie found that kind of fascinating as well.There is snow in the forecast today and when I went out to do my business this morning, I could smell it in the air. It's cold, mighty cold and if the predictions are correct (my moms said to be wary of weather forecasts) we could get a dumping! Oh I do hope so! Imagine how much fun I'd have with all my pals then! Just imagine!

Today, is a Monty day, but it won't be as fun as yesterday. We're off to the spa for a pedicure, shampoo, and styling. I hate going to the spa. Monty actually likes it so if I have to go, it's fun to go with him. We're having a party at our house tonight so my moms wanted me to look my best. I'm not a big fan of parties either, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully, my new haircut will stay fresh and beautiful for a visit from my grandparents tomorrow. I know they like me all fresh and clean.

Then after they leave, if it snows, I can go out and get really, really wet and dirty.

No comments: