Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Face


This is Chloe. She's a new client. A Jack Russell/Welsh Corgi mix. I have yet to meet her, but mom took a photo of her today on their walk. Chloe was shy at first, or so I'm told, but once the word "walkie" was spoken, she was all cocked head and perky ears. I think I'm going to like her.

It was one helluva day. 6 dogs total. 7 walks (one extra with Quillette...not work, just for fun!). I only went on 5 of those walks, but still, I walk probably twice as far as mom. Plus we played fetch 3 times and that can wear any pooch out.

Here's my day in pictures:

Gemma gets a lesson on how to look cool for the camera.Everyone wants Monty's attention...he's so patient!
Oshi and Perdito taking mom for a walk up the block..."What's the orange thing up ahead, Oshi?"
Monty's head is a bit cut off, but he just told a joke and thought it was pretty funny. I did, too. Lucy, on the other hand, is focused solely on the ball.

See what I mean?
I'm off to bed for a good night's sleep. Not as much to do tomorrow and I'm glad of it!

No comments: