Friday, January 2, 2009

Business As Usual

The new year may be here, but I'm still a dog dog walker and so for me, it was business as usual today.

First up, a nice long walk with Monty and a game of chase on the trails.While it may look like the camera lens is blurry, that's actually our warm breath in the cold air. They say they'll be snow today, but with the blue skies above us, I doubt it very much. Darn.

Next, Oshi and Perdito for a shorter walk and a pose at the picnic tables.

A few days before, we all posed at the tractor by the pea patch. It took some doing, let me tell you. Hard to get everyone to look in the same direction especially Oshi, who continuously looks the other way. Notice, though, I am obedient as ever because generally, after a photo, we get a treat.
Today, mom found the key to Oshi's aloof posture. Meow like a cat and Oshi is all ears and cocked head. Me, I'd be off in a Labradoodle second to catch that meow. Not Oshi...Perdito looks at the camera, but that too takes some doing. Lots of high pitched noises and a few clucks of the tongue and Perdito eventually looks up...

No comments: